Terra 400 is a slimline terminal purposely designed for use in fixed site, emergency service applications where permanent reliable communications services are required.
Featuring an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface, it enables connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system. It can support cable runs of up to 600m (2000 feet) with in-built intelligence to support standard ring, busy and dial tones.
Other key features of the Terra 400 include: a high quality IP53 rated enclosure (rainproof when wall mounted), USB data access and wall or desk mountable.
The Terra 400 is designed to operate with the Inmarsat IsatPhone Link Service and is supplied with a dedicated directional/fixed antenna (Passive) system to provide a completely integrated solution that is ready for use anytime.
- Dimensions: 240 mm x 190 mm x 53 mm
- Weight: 0.58 Kg
- Temperature Operating Range: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Temperature Storage: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Humidity: TBD
- Inmarsat-4 Satellite
- GMR-2+ Frecuency Bands
- Inmarsat Type Approval
- CE Compliance
- Electrical Safety
- Industry Canada
- IP53 Rating
- 5 = Protected against dust limited ingress (no harmful deposits).
- 3 = Protected against direct sprays of water up to 60° from the vertical.
- Terra 400 Terminal
- ISD700 Directional/Fixed Antenna (Passive)
- 110-240V AC Plug Pack 15v DC Out
- 10-32V DC Power Cable
- USB Cable
- 2 x screws for wall mounting
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide