Oceana 400 is a complete slimline terminal purposely designed for use in maritime applications where the simplest access to reliable voice and data communication services are required.
Featuring an intelligent RJ11/POTS interface, it enables connection of up to 5 standard corded/cordless phones or integration to a PABX system. It can support, cable runs of up to 600m (2000ft) and incorporates in-built intelligence to support standard ring, busy and dial tones.
Other key features of the Oceana 400 include, a high quality IP53 rated enclosure (rainproof when wall mounted), wall or desk mountable and USB data access.
The Oceana 400 is designed to operate with the Inmarsat “FleetPhone” service and is supplied with a dedicated active marine grade antenna system to provide a complete integrated solution that is ready for use anytime.
- Dimensions: 240 mm x 190 mm x 53 mm
- Weight: 0.58 Kg
- Temperature Operating Range: -20 °C to +55 °C
- Temperature Storage: -30 °C to +80 °C
- Humidity: <=75% RH
- Inmarsat-4 Satellite
- GMR-2+ Frecuency Bands
- Inmarsat Type Approval
- CE Compliance
- Electrical Safety
- Industry Canada
- IP53 Rating
- 5 = Protected against dust limited ingress (no harmful deposits).
- 3 = Protected against direct sprays of water up to 60° from the vertical.
- Oceana 400 Terminal
- ISD710 Maritime Antenna (Active)
- 110-240V AC Plug Pack 15v DC Out
- 10-32V DC Power Cable
- USB Cable
- 2 x screws for wall mounting
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide