As part of our market leading SAILOR FleetBroadband portfolio, SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband is a compact system designed to provide performance and power at the right price point for a wide variety of vessel types.
With data speeds up to 284 kbps from an antenna diameter less than 30 cm, which weighs just 5 kg, SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband is the perfect balance between form and function.
Easy installation and the ability to provide affordable, high-speed access to internet/intranet and email, with voice calling and data simultaneously ensures professional communication possibilities for any vessel.
Connected, wherever you are
SAILOR 250 FleetBroadband harnesses the power of global broadband at sea making IP communication a cost-effective reality, anywhere in the world.
You can provide the means for crew to keep in touch with friends and family whilst reducing operational costs by improving vessel efficiency with reliable data and voice communication.
Dimensions and weight
- Above Deck Unit (ADU) (H/W): 329.2 mm / Ø275.6 mm
- ABelow Deck Unit (BDU) (H/W/D): 42.5 mm / 264.5 mm / 273 mm
- AAbove Deck Unit (ADU): 4.2 kg
- ABelow Deck Unit (BDU): 2.5 kg
- Standard IP: 284 kbps / 284 kbps
- Streaming IP: 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256 kbps
- Standard voice: 4 kbps AMBE+2
- Premium voice: 3.1 kHz audio
- SMS: 160 characters
- Fax: Group 3 (via 3.1 kHz audio)
Inmarsat BGAN frequencies
- Receive (Rx): 1525.0 - 1559.0 MHz
- Transmit (Tx): 1626.5 - 1660.5 Mhz
- Channel width: 10.5 - 189 kHz (Rx) / 21 - 189 kHz (Tx)
- Operational (ambient): -25°C to +55°C
- Storage: -40°C to +85°C
- Survival (power on, non-functional): -40°C to +80°C