As part of our market leading SAILOR FleetBroadband portfolio, SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is a compact system designed to open up the world of maritime broadband for almost any vessel.
The perfect fit
With a small antenna, weighing just 3.9kg, SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is the most lightweight, compact and easy to install FleetBroadband system available.
Get reliable, high quality global internet and voice on any kind of boat or ship. Email, web browsing, even custom IP solutions; SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband opens up a world of communication.
Work and play
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is an affordable, high quality single-user solution that offers reliable IP internet, data & voice for business, operational or recreational applications.
Fulfill reporting requirements, diagnose faults or simply browse the web whilst passage making. SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband offers the flexibility, affordability and reliability to do it all.
SAILOR 150 FleetBroadband is based on the same design values and high quality build as the market leading premium SAILOR FleetBroadband solutions. It is a rugged, unit, made specifically for use at sea.
Whether cruising the Caribbean, sailing global shipping routes or fishing offshore, you can experience the reliability and ease of use that high-end SAILOR systems offer in a small, affordable package.
- Standard IP: 150 kbps / 150 kbps
- Standard voice: 4 kbps AMBE+2
Dimensions and weight
- Above Deck Unit (ADU) (H/W): 291.9 mm / Ø275.6 mm
- Below Deck Unit (BDU) (H/W/D): 41 mm / 231 mm / 278 mm
- Above Deck Unit (ADU): 3.9 kg
- Below Deck Unit (BDU): 2.0 kg
Inmarsat BGAN frequencies
- Receive (Rx): 1525.0 - 1559.0 MHz
- Transmit (Tx): 1626.5 - 1660.5 Mhz
- Channel width: 10.5 - 189 kHz (Rx) / 21 - 189 kHz (Tx)
- Power button: 1 x On/Off switch
- Power connector: 1 x DC heavy duty power input connector with Remote on/off and locking mechanism
Vibration and shock
- Vibration, Operational (ADU): Random spectrum 1.05 g rms x 3 axes: 5 to 20 Hz: 0.02 g2/Hz
- Operational (ambient): -25°C to +55°C
- Storage: -40°C to +85°C