The Explorer 325 operates on the Inmarsat BGAN service to deliver voice and broadband services on a near global basis. Transmit data and make phone calls simultaneously while your vehicle is moving!
Reliable communication: Robust, simple and functional design to minimize risk of failure. Based on the proven technology of the Explorer BGAN Series. IP-56 rated antenna, dust and spray proof from all directions.
High performance: Standard data connectivity up to 384 kbps. Streaming IP up to 128 kbps. Supports PSTN devices including fax machines. Automatic spot-beam handover. Incorporated blocking recovery.
User-friendly: Status LED’s on front panel. Familiar EXPLORER web interface. IP Handset display and keypad. DHCP will automatically assign IP addresses to the devices attached. Automatically registers on the network when activity is detected on the LAN interface.
Simple installation & easy configuration: Single coax cable between terminal and antenna carrying all RF signals, DC power and modem communication. Magnetic, rail and roof mount kits available. Profiles for fast and easy configuration. Firmware upgrading directly from the web interface.
Voice Options: IP Hand sets, wired or wireless. 2-wire Handset (EXPLORER or any off-the-shelf analogue phone). Call restriction features like Allowed Dialling, Phone Book Dial, Auto-prefix and Barring of Services.
IP Hand sets, wired or wireless. 2-wire Handset (EXPLORER or any off-the-shelf analogue phone). Call restriction features like Allowed Dialling, Phone Book Dial, Auto-prefix and Barring of Services.
- Transceiver H / W / D: 41 / 231 / 278 mm (1.6 / 9.1 / 10.9 inches)
- Antenna H / W: 128 / Ø349 mm (4.72 / Ø13.8 inches)
- Antenna: 3.6kg / 7.9lbs (excl. magnets)
- Transceiver: 2.2kg / 4.9lbs
- Global Services
- Voice: 4 kbps AMBE+2
- Premium voice: 64 kbps (@elevation>45°)
- Standard IP: Up to 464 kbps
- Streaming IP: 32, 64, 128 kbps
- SMS: 160 characters
- DC Input 10-32V with remote On/Off function.
- 2 x LAN ports, POE
- 5 general purpose I/O ports
- Operates from -25 to +55C
- Antenna weight: 4.5 kg, Transceiver: 2.4 kg
- Antenna Size: 120mm H x 350 mm Diameter
- Transceiver Size (mm): 42.5 H x 264.5 W x 273 D