Beam DataMODEM RST600 utilizes the latest Iridium 9522B L-Band transceiver module that provides global access to all of the Iridium data services through a single compact device.
DataMODEM RST600 is supplied with specific brackets and cables that allow the terminal to be mounted in a variety of installations, there is a robust mounting plate or alternatively the transceiver module can be installed without the bracket for a more compact installation.
DataMODEM RST600 terminal has an inbuilt power supply that supports a 5 – 32V DC input and has a cable assembly that provides access to a standard RS232 D9 serial interface for ease of connection.
- Length: 162mm (6.4")
- Width: 81mm (3.2")
- Depth: 28mm (1.1")
- Weight: 420g
- Frequency Range: 1616 MHz to 1626.5 MHz
- Duplexing Method: TDD (Time Domain Duplex)
- Oscillator Stability: ± 1.5 ppm
- Input/Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Multiplexing Method: TDMA / FDMA
- Average power during a transmit slot (max): 7W
- Average Power during a frame (typical): 0.6W
- Receiver Sensistivity at 50Ω (typical): -118.5dBm
- Receiver Spurious Rejection at offsets > 1 MHz (typical): 60dB